Selasa, 07 Agustus 2012

Disable Windows 7 UAC


Disable Windows 7 UAC

Sometimes, I find it very annoying when every time I try to modify my Windows settings, I keep getting bugged with confirmation window. That bugging also means that Windows 7 UAC  is running well — too well actually–. Although I as Linux user knows best that UAC is a good layer of protection, there are times when I need to have a quiet relationship with my computer as an administrator.
UAC or user account control is there to protect you from unauthorized access to your important settings of your Windows computer. It provides you with a dialog box where you need to manually confirm the action you take against system changes. But if you need to disable/turn it off, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click start menu (the Logo) and in the search box type “uac” and enter
  2. You’ll find a slider where you can slide it to lowest option
done.

1 komentar:

  1. Pragmatic Play's'slot games' to be played in US - KT Hub
    Pragmatic Play's'slot games' to be played in US 춘천 출장샵 · Slotomania 경산 출장안마 · Divine Fortune 전라북도 출장안마 · 고양 출장샵 Wheel of Fortune · 김천 출장마사지 Egypt's Magic.

    BalasHapus